At Mixpanel, our mission is to increase the rate of innovation. Not only as a company, but for the businesses we serve. Through our analytics platform, companies can analyze how and why their users engage, convert, and retain in real time across web, mobile, and smart devices. Then they can use that data to improve their business and products.
Mixpanel serves over 26,000 companies from different industries around the world, including Samsung, Twitter, and BMW. Headquartered in San Francisco, Mixpanel has offices in New York, Seattle, Austin, Paris, London, Barcelona, and Singapore.
About the team:
We are a small, collaborative team of multidisciplinary designers, and are looking for experienced product designers to help us dive deeper into our product vision. Our process always begins with product vision and is a highly collaborative between the product and design teams. We focus on innovation with purpose to solve the problem at hand, and we care deeply about simplicity and usability.
We're looking for someone who:
* Designs and prototypes various solutions to improve and evolve Mixpanel's visual design language
* Has the ability to design polished user interfaces, illustrations, iconography, and interactions that bring clarity to complex design problems
* Knows when to use, and create, the right data visualization for the right problem
* Understands modern front-end engineering tools and practices
* Works closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to see a project from concept through implementation and beyond
* Ensures designs are based on user needs and business goals
* Presents work to teammates and stakeholders to gain buy-in on their ideas
* Background designing complex web applications and/or enterprise software
* Experience designing data visualizations to help people understand the underlying data