Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
Work you'll do:
The Vendor Risk Assessment service team is seeking a VRA Technical Specialist with experience in risk assessments and vendor risk management platforms. The VRA Technical Specialist is a new role and entails driving a large-scale vendor risk management program that is being rolled out globally.
The VRA Technical Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of the Vendor Risk Management ServiceNow platform as it pertains to the Deloitte VRA service, including data management and all integrations. The VRA Technical Specialist will also have responsibility for providing security technology expertise and contributing to the support of a team of risk analysts conducting a large number and variety of Vendor Risk Assessments.
The role includes conducting 3rd party risk assessments, management and enhancement of the VRA framework, and serving as the subject matter expert in assisting adoption and execution of vendor risk processes within the member firms. The VRA Technical Specialist will have experience with broad areas of technology and security with the ability to align technical security solutions with business requirements.
Role Specific Responsibilities
As part of the Global Cyber Risk team, the professional in this role must:
* Evaluate and recommend security controls and solutions from an end to end technology and compliance perspective
* Participate in and lead assessment of vendor risk, develop mitigation plans and partner with internal stakeholders to manage responsibility
* Ensure strong oversight of all vendors' risks and provide member firms and business partners visibility of existing and emerging risks
* Help lead and support the design and implementation and deployment of a common and consistent vendor risk management (VRM) program to effectively manage vendor risk in accordance with internal policy and regulatory requirements
* Assist with vendor risk assessments through evaluation of network diagrams, technical support documentation, security controls, and appropriate system configuration
* Help develop, maintain, and document workflow processes to ensure data & system controls are adequate, meet internal baselines and optimize current processes to meet emerging risks
* Stay informed about the latest developments in the vendor risk management field
* Perform any other job-related instructions, as requested, with reasonable accommodation
* Responsibility for platform documentation, documenting design decisions, and overseeing all architectural deliverables for the platform
* Responsible for overseeing platform implementation and development
* Provide pro-active advice/guidance regarding platform optimization
* Provide SME assistance and oversight into platform maintenance and upgrade work
This Deloitte Global role requires limited to no travel.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure, and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of security services to Deloitte's global network of firms around the globe.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* Strong background in security operations and security systems management
* Good understanding of common IPS/IDS architecture, principles, operations and controls
* Expert understanding of intrusion detection/prevention technologies, trends, vendors, processes and methodologies.
* Good understanding of common intrusion detection/intrusion prevention (IDS/IPS) architectures and implementations.
* Expert understanding of intrusion signatures, content creation and signature characteristics including both signature and anomaly-based analysis and detection
* Good understanding of information security principles
* Advanced level Crisis Response
Education and experience:
* Bachelor's degree: preferably in an information technology-related field of study, or equivalent years of experience required
* Five (5) years of Information Security or IT audit experience is required
* Experience working in a large, complex and global environment
* Experience working in Cyber Risk, Business Risk Management, Operational Risk, Internal Audit, and/or Controls related function preferred
* Experience conducting vendor risk assessments and production of risk analysis reports
* Experience in management of vulnerability and/or risk remediation
* Communication of technology issues to both technical and leadership personnel and negotiate to a mutually beneficial conclusion
* Interactions with vendors and/or other 3rd parties
* Working familiarity with risk assessments and threat models
* Skills to assess and monitor vendor risk and follow vendor risk management policy
* Experience with Archer, ServiceNow or another industry standard enterprise Vendor Risk Assessment solution
* Familiarity with application, server, and network security is preferred; understanding of security architectures, network security, Active Directory, RBAC and least priviledge
* Strong knowledge of and experience with information security across all domains
* Ability to execute design activities leveraging knowledge of application design techniques, ensuring designs are consistent with approved solutions architecture. Adherence to design standards and performing technology proofs of concept to support design approaches
* Solid knowledge in application development life cycle, including requirements definition, system design and testing / QA and transition to production. Strong understanding of security design patterns/methodology and configuration management practices and procedures
* Customer focus and direct client support experience. Relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication. Analytical/problem solving ability. Attention to detail. Considerations for user experience and productivity
* Creative and independent thinker with the ability to translate business and technical requirements and challenges to leadership
* Working understanding of information security legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard
* Working familiarity with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
* Working familiarity with the NIST 800-30 standard for Risk Assessment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19GLBGTS005VE2188