UX Specialist Master
Work you'll do
* Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs
* Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
* Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry leverage this subject matter knowledge on client engagements
* Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
* Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
* Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
* Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
* Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
* Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
* Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
* Bring the user-centered design (UCD) process methods to design for various channels from concept through launch
* Collaborate with product managers, design, engineering, quality assurance and clients to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs
* Use strong interaction design and usability skills to make the complex clear, while understanding how it works behind the scenes and adjusting accordingly
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
* Experience mentoring and coaching others
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
* Experience managing senior-level client relationships
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
* Up to 60% travel required
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
* Portfolio that shows examples of interactive data visualizations you've done as well as how you got there, including but not limited to sketches, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes
* Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual ideas and effectively communicate conceptualizations using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations
* Significant experience with creating designs, from concept through prototyping, with one or more of the following programs or technologies - Axure, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, Principle
* Expertise that spans across UX, web engineering, and design or the ability to "speak the language". That is, you should feel comfortable talking to other UX and visual designers as well as stakeholders and engineers
* Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19ROSCSPMBR002-DG