A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Candidate must have skills or cannot be considered for role.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in improving and managing the productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows to replace manual workflows including the following areas:
* Utilizing configuration management tools (such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible);
* Communicating script languages (including Python, Ruby, JScript, VBscript);
* Comprehending cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment (Azure/Azure DevOps, GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker);
* Understanding of Lean IT principles and data driven approaches;
* Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies;
* Collaborating with Senior Automation Engineers and development teams to design processes in the most efficient way to enable automation and machine learning in a culture of innovation;
* Managing project delivery consistent with industry leading operational disciplines such as Change Management and Quality Management to establish the availability of secure, stable and supportable services that align with the strategic direction of US IT;
* Contributing to thought leadership by participating in the development of support processes and procedures;
* Managing continual process improvement initiatives within the assigned US IT domain, working with Domain Leaders & Process Owners to identify opportunities. Automation opportunities may include both internal IT processes and business processes that are, or maybe enabled by technology;
* Leading the development and maintenance of non-complex automated processes by delivering projects on time and within budget;
* Managing & maintaining a portfolio of automation scripts;
* Conducting impact analysis of application or infrastructure changes that interact with automation and make associated script changes and updates;
* Developing reporting to measure the effectiveness of automated processes;
* Continuously applying independent judgement while collaborating with others, and influencing others within the project and domain teams;
* Providing in the moment feedback to other staff members to support a real time development culture;
* Building, maintaining, and leveraging relationships as well as high level verbal and written communication skills; and,
* Adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.