Have you ever wanted to learn why a machine learning model made a prediction?
As a UI Engineer on our Explainable AI team, you will actively contribute to making AI more accessible, actionable and explainable and remove barriers to the use of machine learning and its deployment in production.
The Explainable AI team is responsible for automated insights into how models make their prediction, explain why/how those models perform and provide world class tool chain to interpret data to improve machine learning accuracy.
Your responsibilities will include developing state-of-the-art reports and insights, consuming web APIs chart data to construct insightful visualizations of complex topics, and working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class data science solutions and this position provides the opportunity to build a core component of our platform that will increase trust in AI.
* 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
* Production experience with AngularJS or React
* Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
* Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
* Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
* Familiarity with Git
* Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
* Proficiency with D3.js.
* Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node and WebSockets
* Familiarity with the Linux command line
* Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot Engineering is a hard-working, fast moving, fun-loving team of developers who put product before pride. Our team is flexible and adaptable. We genuinely like each other and work hard to make sure that we all succeed, both for individual and company success, because we believe that one doesn't happen without the other.
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot provides a predictive analytics platform to rapidly build and deploy predictive models the cloud or an enterprise.