UI/UX designer, Front end developer. Agile. SCRUM. You're a front-end programmer who enjoys hands-on development. You want to learn new technologies and new skills! You want to lead teams in an onshore/offshore model, be challenged, and realize growth opportunities! You want this role!
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant on our NFTS, PSG team, you will assist with the UI/UX design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of web-based applications. Additionally, and you will:
* Develop new user-facing UI/UX features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
* Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development, and create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
* Review project requirements and assess and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
* Document new developments, procedures, or test plans as needed.
* Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent, uniform approach to software development.
* Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
* Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
* Deploy all integration artifacts to testing and production environments.
* Supervise and mentor junior team members in U.S. and U.S.-India.
National Federal Tax Services (NFTS) is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation-all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients.
The Partnership Solutions Group (PSG) is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in all of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and publicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of federal tax issues involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, initial public offerings, post-offering compliance, and process design and improvement.
* Required: * 5+ years' experience in UI/UX design
* Experience in web design and development in HTML5,jQuery, bootstrap, Kendo UI
* Experience with SDLC methodologies
* Knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
* Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or higher
* Experience with Source Control - TFS 2010
* Experience working on Agile development methodology and SCRUM processes
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and virtually
* Ability to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project
* Able to travel up to 30%
* Preferred: * Server side development experience with NodeJS is a plus * Experience developing ASP.Net web services, windows services
* Working knowledge on .NET, SQL, and Kendo
* Experience with C#, Ajax, XML/XSLT/XPATH, ADO.NET, MVC, and Object-oriented programming
* Experience working in Financial Services environment * Experience working in consulting environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We take pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness. As a commitment to our people, we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's opportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our people to do their best work every day. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALTSRCJB006-NFTS
* * * * * *
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.