We are a 150+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people's lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a UI/UX Designer with a strong background in editorial and visual design. As a UI/UX Designer, you will work directly with our editorial team to create new content experiences that help people understand healthcare issues and information. You will be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product, and interaction. You'll be part of a creative and dynamic team, including medical editors, data analysts, and content strategists, to create powerful experiences that will further the editorial reach of GoodRx and help millions of people understand complicated medical news and information.
* Work with the editorial and research teams to create new designs for health and healthcare content and information
* Work closely with designers and engineers to define and maintain interface and user requirements
* Create a user interface that makes information easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
* Own features and experiences from initial concept to released product
* Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and convey these designs in content templates, prototypes, and design specifications
Skills and Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual communications, product)
* 3+ years of experience in UX or product design
* Experience designing outstanding web-based products for editorial or consumer-oriented website
* Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
* Ability to own design from whiteboard sketches to final concepts
* Strong team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and across multiple teams
* Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
* Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and design-thinking methodologies
* Detailed knowledge of visual design specifications and asset delivery for web, mobile and other platforms
* Data visualization and Illustration skills are a plus
GoodRx is America's leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.