Answer Financial, an Allstate company, is looking for a UI/UX Designer with a modern design aesthetic who can create highly engaging interactive experiences and content across multiple digital channels and devices. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and creating production-ready deliverables based on business requirements and target audience needs.
* Create and deliver mood boards, user flows, wireframes and visual design utilizing customer-centric design process.
* Develop layouts and visuals for web and mobile including microsites, form design, landing pages, ad banners, social media promotions, mobile app layouts and skinning.
* Create design concepts either from scratch or by using existing designs as a starting point.
* Work with product managers, copywriters, developers and other stakeholders in an agile and scrum based environment.
* Present multiple design options and articulate the design decisions.
* Incorporate feedback and suggestions from multiple stakeholders in an efficient iterative process.
* Develop production-ready layouts and visual assets for both digital and print needs.
* Establish and maintain consistent branding elements across multiple channels and brands.
* Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining high quality of design across all phases of the projects.
* Create icons, informational graphics, and artwork to visually illustrate concepts and product features.
* Create motion graphics for product demos, how-to videos, animated infographics, and business development pitches.
* Support marketing communication initiatives such as print collateral, branding, emails, and promos.
* Utilize industry best practices on all design projects and focus on end-user experience.
* An exceptional portfolio demonstrating innovative concepts and interactive digital experiences.
* Solid experience with mobile first responsive design, UI/UX design, usability, prototyping, branding and illustrations.
* Demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and other design programs.
* Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress and responsive design frameworks.
* Excellent design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into creative solutions.
* Strong attention to detail with an eye for pixel perfect designs.
* Ability to create designs of varying styles based on target audience and medium.
* Experience with motion graphics and video production a plus.
* Manage multiple creative projects from inception to completion in an agile and scrum based environment.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
* Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
* 5+ years of UI/UX design experience.
* Bachelors degree in design or related field.
* Interest / experience in automotive, financial services or insurance industry a plus.
We offer you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package with day one health benefits, company matched 401(k), community volunteer events, generous paid time off, and much more.
Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer.