Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is in support of Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP)
* Interpreting and implementing applicable DoD and USN standards and specifications as they apply to Integrated Training Systems.
* Assisting with the establishment and management of training system's policies and procedures.
* Configure and operate the AN/USQ-46 Battle Force Team Trainer (BFTT), AN/USQ-&47 Battle Force Electronic Warfare Trainer Systems (BEWT), or USW Training Systems.
* Configure and operate Modeling and Simulation (M&S), Joint Semi Automated Forces (JSAF), and Tactical Data Information Link (TDL) generation systems.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
* Configuration and operation experience with one or more of the following systems:
* AN/USQ-46 Battle Force Team Trainer (BFTT)
* AN/USQ-T47 Battle Force
* Electronic Warfare Trainer Systems BEWT
* USW Training Systems
* Demonstrated experience installing temporary network equipment and temporary shipboard training devices.
* Configuration and operation experience for one or more of the following systems:
* Modeling and Simulation, Joint Semi Automated Forces (JSAF)
* Tactical Data Information Link (TDL) generation systems supporting:
* LOS Link 11(A)
* LOS Link 16
* Joint Range Extension Protocol
* Global Command and Control System-Maritime
* BS/BA or 5 years experience with Naval Training Systems.
* Certifications: CompTIA Network+ or equivalent
* ACTIVE Secret clearance verifiable in JPAS.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.