Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001. We offer a broad spectrum of security, management, technical and engineering services including Program Administration, Policy Analysis, Counterintelligence Cyber Security, Acquisition Management, Acquisition Logistics, Integrated Product Support, Production Management, Business Financial Management, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, System Test and Evaluation. Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.
Our success can be attributed first to a proven track record of performance excellence based on our customer-focused approach to services. We have demonstrated experience effectively managing large contractor teams across multiple functional areas for major programs. Perhaps most importantly, Sayres offers financial stability and organizational maturity comparable to a large company, coupled with the agility of a small business, providing cost effective solutions and best value to our customers.
Awarded the U.S. Small Business Administration, Washington Metropolitan District Office's 8(a) Graduate of the Year for 2017, Sayres and Associates Corporation continues to grow in a highly competitive environment while exceeding customers' expectations and providing a work experience conducive to personal and professional development.
Sayres provides Inport Training Architecture (ITA) development, configuration, operation, and management technical support at San Diego, CA; Yokosuka, Japan; Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; and Everett, WA. Services cover a wide range of engineering and technical support relative to Fleet Synthetic Training (FST). Sayres develops and improves technical planning documents, instructions, and guidelines for fleet and unit-level synthetic training. We also provide operational systems integration support to the ITA, through sophisticated engineering and related tasking, to include, but not limited to full-scale development, and updates to hard data and training tools. Sayres utilizes current training tools/systems, to conduct training for Pacific Fleet (PACFLT) mission-critical FST.
In support of ITA development at Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP), the Technical Integrator:
* Operate Modeling and Simulation (M&S) systems and role play simulated constructive units, Mission Commander, Warfare Commander, and/or Higher Authority roles.
* Execute the approved BMD MSEL and report timeline progress.
* Make BMD MSEL timeline adjustment recommendations and roleplaying responses based on training participant progress.
* Execute government approved BMD MSEL changes to meet NMETL objectives keeping the participant and controller actions consistent with the scenario.
* Review draft BMD related OPTASKs and operational documents including warfare commander to forces: SPINS, OPGEN, OPTASKS, ATO, ACO, DIMs, etc. as well as BMD Mission Planning Higher Authority related documentation, guidance and procedures and provide SME technical feedback.
* Review participating ship developed AEGIS Mission Planner (AMP) products.
* Assess and validates AMP Radar doctrine development and setup.
* Provide recommendations on the unit's preparation to meet the training mission objectives.
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
* Bachelor's Degree, No specific discipline.
* Experience conducting combat systems integration and testing for military exercises, training, and operations.
* Technical management experience supervising combat system configuration, operation, maintenance, and repair.
* Strike Group, Fleet, or Major Training Command, Systems Testing Command or similar military.
* organization planning experience.
* Technical test planning experience.
* Experience operating a C5I system in FST or equivalent complex architecture.
* Project management experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.