* Strong object oriented design & development experience
* History of implementing solutions with strict availability, concurrency and low latency requirements
* 8 to 10 years of experience with all aspects of software development - Bachelors Degree
* Experience in the cryptographic library like OpenSSL
* Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
* Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
* Create, maintain and align the Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies.
* Experience with technical security strategies, architectures and standards related to PKI infrastructure.
* Proficiency with scripting languages (python, bash, etc.)
* Knowledge of applied security concepts (authentication, authorization, OWASP Top 10 Risks) Solid understanding of both front-end and back-end technologies
* Experience with continuous deployment that demonstrates containerization technologies Understanding of performance testing concepts and tools
* Knowledge of PKI fundamentals
* Applied cryptography experience
8 to 10 years experience
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.