We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Trainer to join our team in Alexandria, VA, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Seeking trainer to support training and e-learning requirements for a federal law enforcement agency. Must have two (2) or more years of experience conducting instructor-led training, creating e-learning courseware, and developing training materials for custom-developed software web applications.
* Work with developers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other trainers through the applications development lifecycle, integrating end-user training into the lifecycle.
* Responsible for the development and delivery of end-user training as well as the development of training material to support a suite of custom software applications.
* Produce training materials such as user guides, quick reference guides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials.
* May require some instructor-led training to support personnel, leadership, and end users.
* Conduct train-the-trainer classes for teams of trainers and end-users and to provide technical support to end-users.
* Responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a web application training environment.
* Facilitate understanding of how the application supports a business process and interfaces with other applications within an organization.
* Experience training Help Desk personnel and or providing content for Help Desk Knowledgebase tools that are used to resolve customer issues related to transaction processing applications or certification as support center analyst.
* Up to 50% travel to government facilities around the continental US may be required.
* Socialize new application features to end-users and obtain feedback, new requirements.
* Promote applications' usage and growth through creative 'marketing'.
* Master's Degree and minimum 10 years of related experience or equivalent
* Minimum 4 years delivering training and creating training materials.
* Minimum 4 years working with web browser-based applications and technologies.
* Able to successfully complete government background investigation.
* Experience conducting virtual classes or presentations for custom applications using tools like Adobe Connect, Skype, or Microsoft Lync.
* Excellent writing and presentation skills are a must.
* Proficiency in the creation of computer-based training videos using tools similar to Adobe Captivate.
* Technical writing and requirements documentation experience a plus.
* US Citizen
* CBP-BI Clearance or ability to obtain one
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Req ID = 2019-6253