Covestic is searching for Engineers to serve our growing business at a Fortune 500 enterprise client. The team is responsible for effective operations, provisioning, configuration, and other maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure. This role will provide support through incident management processes to restore service operations as quickly as possible, and minimize impact to services. The Engineer will also work closely with other teams and tiers for escalation and partnering to manage, resolve and document fault conditions. Ideal candidates will have strong experience with tools and processes for identifying and correcting issues, and ensuring strong client loyalty and high customer satisfaction.
* Provide system administrative duties on Azure and AP platforms
* Collaborate closely with Engineering PMs/Devs to ensure the availability and performance of production services
* Complete security compliance tasks such as access controls, deployments, monitoring agent installs, and ensuring security standards are being met
* Participate in 24x7 coverage (shift or on-call)
* Drive continuous improvement
* Effective ticket queue management and prioritization provide continuous and timely updates
* Take ownership to resolve issues in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs) balancing speed and quality
* Create and maintain process or troubleshooting documentation
* Advanced problem-solving ability to drive great customer service and strong team relationships
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical support or software development organization (Tier 2 experience required), for a high volume commercial service
* Practical experience running online systems built on Azure, including experience with Classic Cloud Service, IaaS, ExpressRoute, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure SQL Server, Storage Accounts, and Key Vault
* Experience with Autopilot and XTS
* Experience with Geneva Monitoring
* Work in a team environment leveraging other team members' ideas, contributing to others success. Willingness to embrace change
* Strong documentation skills to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, bug management and training
* Storytelling, influencing for impact skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated with passion for the success of the customer and proven capability to develop key relationships
For immediate consideration, please apply through the link provided or forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covestic is a premier provider of IT services for midsize and enterprise organizations. As a leader in helping clients to identify, implement and manage the IT solutions which make their businesses stronger, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services encompassing various facets of IT Service Management, IT Operations, Cloud Computing, and Project Delivery. If you are a practiced professional with a passion for technology and teamwork, then join our team.