This role provides customer service representative support for internal Service Desk operations supporting development efforts across multiple geographic locations. This role requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA and Service Now. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language. Support is required to include extended service hours during the normal business week, and call-in response support to critical systems as needed on weekends.
* Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
* Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
* Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
* Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
* This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
* Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
* This role analyzes recurring problems, annotating, and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 3 years of prior relevant experience.
* Foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem (Splunk, Active Directory, Elastic Search, CloudWatch/Trail, Nagios)
* Experience with administration of Linux (RHEL) and Windows Server
* Understanding of DevOps processes and principles
* Experience with Scripting/Automation
* Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
* Experience with log reviews, incident analysis, and identification of issue trends
* Experience with server patch management methodologies
* Time management skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
* Experience with support ticket management systems, such as Remedy, Jira and ServiceNow
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required. All candidates MUST be eligible to obtain a United States Security Clearance.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.