Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, Ticket Manager in Springfield, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY if requested is REQUIRED for consideration.
The Ticket Manager is responsible for development of computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards. Ticket Managers support the overall program's requirement to effectively provide data center services through timely and efficient resolution of customer requests via the agency's ticketing system. Responsibilities include:
* Manage tickets and ensure adequate workflow through ticket lifecycle
* Identify gaps in ticket workflow processes
* Develop and implement effective ticket management and lifecycle processes
* Enhance program reporting; develop and implement new reports and queries to status all types of tickets in various states for the program
* Perform data analysis and provide metrics and statistical data as required
* Ensure proper ticket assignment to support groups for triage, troubleshooting, and resolution
* Assist with ticket quality, proper routing and assignment, documentation, and trend analysis
* Effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of customer requests
* Review newly submitted customer requirements and perform validation
* Perform change management functions and oversee implementation of changes
* Manage change requests projects, enhance tracking and management of standard change expenditures
* Create, develop, and maintain system knowledge articles and documentation
* Provide ticketing system training as required
* Maintain current and relevant knowledge of ticket status and identify workflow gaps
* Assist in continuous improvements by providing recommendations to assist program in enhancement of exceptional delivery of data center services
* Participate in special projects as required
Ticket Managers (TM) work as part of an elite and agile team responsible for maintaining and improving program responsibilities through efficient ticket management processes. The TM will be expected to proactively interact with customers and engineers in an effort to assist with expeditious responses and resolution of customer incident tickets and change requests. TMs are expected to oversee multiple queues and ensure tickets are properly assigned to groups and technicians when applicable allowing for timely triage, troubleshooting, and resolution. TMs are expected to have excellent oral and written communication skills. TMs will assist with capacity tracking, incident and change management, proper ticket routing and assignment, and metric analysis and presentation. Candidate will be expected to coordinate the change process with the government customer and act as a liaison to ensure that DCS Engineers and Technicians follow established processes. Candidate will be able to guide modifications to the change process and document adherence to the process. Candidate must demonstrate sufficient IT technical knowledge to provide advice and guidance to fellow contractors and government customers. Candidate will be expected to attend and occasionally brief and lead meetings utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Remedy and Analytics Reports, and Visualization Software both to contractor and government personnel. Candidate must be able to explain not only the process but the underlying reasoning for the process to assist others in complying with it. Candidate must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills as they will frequently interact with end customers and government leadership personnel. Candidate must have knowledge and experience necessary to apply logical precedent to handle one-off and unusual situations. This position will provide assistance with Incident, Change, Problem Tickets, and Knowledge Management Articles for the Data Center Services (DCS) Contractor managers and the DCS Program Management Office supporting NGA. Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Act as the interface/liaison between customers, engineers, and the government.
* Oversee support group queues and tickets for the program.
* Monitor and enhance ticket workflow.
* Assist program with obtaining required information necessary to fulfill and implement fixes and changes.
* Create and analyze reports and data visualizations to monitor program performance with regards to ticket resolutions and closures.
* Interpret and validate customer requirements and manage implementation of standard change requests.
* Maintain knowledge of catalog offerings and track standard change capacity expenditures
* Maintain a working knowledge of program teams, roles and responsibilities, and programmatic business changes.
* Candidate will be expected to support a flexible 6 am to 6pm work schedule. *
* Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
* BA/BS with 5-8 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
* A history of successful communication with customers and technicians and experience with multiple ticketing systems from a support staff perspective
* Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or ServiceNOW
* Experience with querying databases utilizing SQL statements
* Experience with data visualizations utilizing tools such as Tableau
* Ability to provide support for maintenance and change requests activities
* Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
* Strong oral and written skills (document creation and note taking is required)
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks
* Dynamic and multi-mission environment experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Ability to troubleshoot and document various problems
* Excellent customer service skills
* Software package/binary deployment (XenApp, ThinApp, AppV, SCCM)
* Thin Client operating systems and virtual hosted desktop OS (Windows 7, Win XP, Windows Embedded 2009)
* Client operating systems (XP, Windows 7, Windows 10)
* Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (ESX/vSphere4, XenDesktop)
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.