The Test Tools and Automation Manager is a member of the Enterprise Independent Testing Tools and Automation organization and, under the direction of a Tools and Automation Executive is responsible for driving & managing the planning and execution of an Enterprise Independent Testing Platform in support of the Independent Testing Standards. A test is defined in the Independent Testing Enterprise Policy as "an independent point-in-time examination of one or more processes, controls, policies and procedures or data sources utilized for managing risk to assess the effectiveness of the control environment. A test is focused on answering a specific objective and has a pre-defined pass/fail criteria." Testing is conducted throughout the year and provides ongoing feedback to evaluate and improve controls. The testing team maintains their independence to develop and execute tests by remaining separate from the execution of a process.
This role engages with Tools and Automation and other Enterprise Independent Testing peers, as well as key technology partners to recommend Testing Tools strategy, including cost/benefit analysis of refining/updating existing technologies or adopt
* Review the data required for selected tests and identify applications used in test sampling and execution
ing new technologies, in alignment with company technology strategy.
The Test Tools and Automation Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent quality of activities, processes and outputs by establishing effective review practices across teams. This role may contribute as a manager responsible for providing leadership direction to attract, assess, develop, motivate and retain a small team, or may act as an individual contributor.
EIT Tools and Automation team is planning to hire a Testing Tools and Automation lead who will be responsible for driving the EIT Automation strategy and help establish EIT as a central testing utility for the company. Main responsibilities include* Automate existing EIT tests (data analysis, business rules creation etc.)
* Partner with EIT Test Automation/ EIT tech and PMO teams and keep track of Automation and requested features
* Provide regular update to EIT SLT, as well as FLU test partners, take ownership of portfolio
* Lead the process of Requirement gathering, feature selection, delivery timeline, project update etc.
* Maintains strong partnerships for the Tools and Automation Executive with all EIT leadership and key internal/external partners
* Responsible for the oversight and execution of all milestones and deliverables
* Partner with Front Line Units and understand the use cases for offering EIT capabilities as a service
* Work in collaboration with FLU test owners and lead Test selection process
Solid knowledge of SQL or other ETL tools, proficient in data analysis and transformation
* Knowledge of EIT test and sample development process (prior experience in this area preferred)
* Significant experience (7+ years) in designing or executing large scale enterprise strategy (preferred in executing risk & controls oversight)
* Advanced Excel, Management consulting style deck building, Strong Data Visualization capability
* Ability to work with cross functional teams in different time zones
* A pragmatic and flexible attitude towards problem solving, and a consultative working style
* Proactively engage with business partners and get their buy in, escalate risk if any
* Must be very organized and excel in managing competing priorities
* Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Business Management, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related subjects, Advanced Degree (MS, MBA, PhD) preferred
Desired Skills: Experience in delivering large scale modern services oriented architecture and delivering large scale projects in an agile methodology.
Posting Date: 06/06/2019
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 525 Washington Blvd (NJ2525), Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST, Dallas, TX, DALLAS INFOMART, 1950 N STEMMONS FWY, - United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift