For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
* Maintain forward looking perception on emerging technology test driven developments
* Responsible for managing and coordinating parallel scrums contributing high-frequency end product releases. This includes establishing criteria for release, auditing test plans, defining test KPIs, and automation capabilities, identifying issues associated with product deficiencies and leading test team.
* Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation procedures to be used in the product design phase to production roll-out.
* Work with development team in implementing & maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment.
* Responsible for developing and executing test environments strategy and architecture plan. Developing strong competencies and toolsets for environment provisioning and setup automated data refresh within a framework of highly automated test and continuous deployment.
* Conducts meetings and corresponds with end to end systems' to ascertain technical requirements from test perspective for both manual and automation testing.
* Own RCA for defects found late in release cycle and in production. Translate this towards increasing code quality.
* Establish and track KPI's and metrics for measuring effectiveness and efficiency of our environment and test data management processes. Maximize automation and minimize manual environment provisioning and data refresh work.
* Work with supplier partners to find the right mix of internal and outsourced/ offshore services. Build and lead a small team of skilled professionals with appropriate skills to accomplish the activities listed above.
Required Skills & Experience:
* B.S/M.S/Ph.D Degree in Computer Science, a related technical field
* Deep understanding of end-to-end quality. Knowledge of direct-to-consumer webscale ecommerce.
* Strong working knowledge of software testing processes and best practices.
* Strong working knowledge of software testing and automation tools, technologies and vendors.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Strong working knowledge of agile software development processes, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards and best practices, including Scrum, TDD, CMMi, ITIL, lean six sigma.
* Extensive experience with and strong working knowledge of software development platforms, Automation frameworks and technologies, including Java, J2EE, LAMP, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python.
* Expertise with environment provisioning and data refresh and setup tools and processes BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
(MS and PhD can be preferred qualifications; Java certification is strong plus)