Sr. Test Automation Engineer
ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for a Test Automation Engineer requiring a Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and support for Database Management Systems supporting a very large Federal program.
What is in it for you?
* The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic Agile team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
* As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
* You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health insurance
* Dental insurance
* Life insurance
* Professional training reimbursement
* Disability insurance
* ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
* Design, develop and execute automated test cases using a variety of languages/tools on new and existing products to meet client needs.
* Define, develop, execute performance/load tests and integrate them with automated test systems.
* Ability to identify test cases and map them to performance/system/integration requirements for appropriate testing coverage
* Practice automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability.
* Perform manual, exploratory testing, and regression testing in addition to test automation efforts.
* Measure and quantify the success of the test automation efforts and provide reports to the development team.
* Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection
* Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
* Three to five years direct experience in the last eight years.
* Associates Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
* With at least five years of general experience of which seven years is directly related experience, a degree is not required.
* Must have secret clearance
* Must be U.S. citizen
* Experience as a Test Automation Engineer supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
* Strong Selenium, JIRA, and HP LoadRunner experience
* Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) experience
* Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense
* MILCLOUD experience and/or experience support environments hosted within DISA Data Centers
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.