Infosys-IVS ECS-Test Analyst-Automation Testing
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Rosemead, CA. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 2 years of experience with IT
At least 2 years of QA experience with experience in test Design, test execution analysis & reporting and at least 2 Years of Experience in any of the software Test automation tools.
* Having extensive domain experience of 2 + years in Utilities - Transmission and Distribution area, Grid Modernization area/Scheduling areas.
* Skills: Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Communication skills, ability to work in a multiple / diverse stakeholder's environment, People coordination
Nice to have
* Knowledge of test planning activities & tools, test environment setup methods, test data set up methods, test scripting methods and tools.
* Knowledge of Industry fundamentals, trends and processes. Knowledge of testing Tools, best practices and Automations
* Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes.
* Analytical and Communication skills and Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin