Infosys is seeking a J2EE Full Stack Developer with experience designing and developing enterprise J2EE applications for our client in Plano, Texas. In this role you will support the implementation of the Infosys NIA solutions and integrations of these solutions with various legacy systems and tools. You will work as a key developer in building the integration touch points with these systems
Required J2EE Full Stack Developer Qualifications:
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Plano, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
* Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
* 5+ years of Information Technology experience
* Experience with core Java, Spring, Python and SQL databases
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
* Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred J2EE Full Stack Developer Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in Java
* Strong hands on experience in designing and developing Enterprise J2EE application with extensive knowledge on Core Java, Collections, Design Patterns, Rest Services (Rest) etc.
* Able to drive solution architecture and system integration design discussions
* Experience in interface definition and design from system integration point of view
* Expertise in translating business needs into technical requirements for the client solutions
* Strong knowledge of Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring Security frameworks etc.
* Strong knowledge of core python and python web frameworks such as Django, flask etc.
* Experience with SQL databases such as Postgres or MySql
* Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging and build tools - GIT, Jenkins and Maven
* Experience in Agile development
* Experience in UI frameworks such as Angular, React or others will be appreciated
* Experience in Designing Authentication and Authorization components will be appreciated
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin