In the role of Technology Lead you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Irvine, CA This position may require relocation or some travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
* 3+ years of strong experience in Informatica Data Quality and Informatica PowerCenter,
* Should have hands-on experience in Informatica Developer and Analyst tool 9.X/10.X
* Strong understanding of IDQ Process & Procedures such as Define, Discovery, Profiling, Remediation, and Monitoring.
* Experience in using IDQ tool for source data profiling, creating and applying rules.
* Experience in Design and execute a Data Quality Audit/Assessment and data quality mappings that will cleanse, de-duplicate.
* Expertise in implementing data quality processes including transliteration, parsing, analysis, standardization and data enrichment using IDQ transformations.
* Expertise to ensure data quality and reliability and provide feedback to businesses and IT team on how to improve the quality of the data.
* Experience in developing data match plans and determine best matching algorithm, configure identity matching and analyze duplicates
* Experience in developing human task workflow scenarios and IDQ scorecards to support data remediation
* Experience in IDQ production support projects is preferable.
* Capable of independently analyzing requirements, designing and implementing DQ solution
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin