Infosys- Digital Experience : USSW - DX - Technology Lead - AEM
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Austin, TX. This position may require relocation and or travel
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager (v 5.6.1, 6.0 and higher) components and templates development, AEM Workflows, DAM, Java, J2EE, OSGI, Apache Felix, Apache Sling, JCR, Apache Jackrabbit, CRX, REST, Servlet, JSP.
* At least 2 years' experience on AEM administration activities like Packaging and Deployments with Maven and Jenkins, using core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, Deployments on TarMK / MongoMK, OSGI Felix configuration, Dispatcher and CDN Caching, Release management, Performance testing etc.
* At least 2 years' experience in any CMS/WCM to AEM Migration.
* Experience in software development life cycle (Waterfall/Agile).
* Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* At least 2 years of team leading and management experience.
* At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
* Solid Experience to Web Content Management domain.
* Analytical skills.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin