Infosys-Engineering Services - Technology Analyst - US - Automation Developer
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Automation Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency in test automation strategy, framework design, planning, script development, build, configuration, deployment, test execution & reporting in Agile development model. You will have responsibility of coordinating efforts with counter-parts with in program and offshore based at India ensure adherence to project timelines and schedules. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is El Segundo, California.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
* At least 4 years of Automation development experience required.
* 4 years of experience in design and development of scripts in Java, Java script
* Experience in automation tools and frameworks like TestNG, Selenium, Junit, Spring
* Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP), Micro Services and UI automation
* Experience in databases like Oracle, Couchbase
* Experience in working with Linux and Shell scripting
* Experience in full SDLC and Test life cycle covering test strategy, test planning, test case creation, test execution, defect management and reporting
* Experience in working in Agile development - Agile planning, Story point and function point estimation, Sprint test planning, backlog grooming
* Experience in Stubbing and Service virtualization
* Experience in CICD pipeline and build tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven
* Experience in Performance and Integration testing validating end-to-end scenarios
* Experience in application deployment / installation, configuration, along with management of test environment.
* Experience in defect management and bug tracking systems managing entire defect life cycle
* Excellent written/verbal communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills and be able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively.
In addition, this individual should have relevant experience working on following technologies:
* Operating systems: Linux
* Technologies: Java, Java script, Webservices SOAP/REST
* Databases: Couchbase, Oracle
* Automation tools: Postman, SOAPUI
* Test Management & Bug tracking systems: JIRA, Bugjilla, QMetry
* Exposure to Cloud/AWS
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow's enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin