Residency Status: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI w/CI poly
Time Type: Full-Time, Daytime Schedule
Relocation Fees: No
NAOVI (Novel Applications, Inc.) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Information Management and Systems Integration. NAOVI is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg, Virginia, NAOVI employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
NAOVI is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
NAOVI is seeking a Technical Trainer to support the government client for the following task:
* Assimilate, evaluate and interpret all-source information that concerns counterintelligence, counter terrorism, counter espionage, (henceforth referred to as CI) threats against agency personnel, programs, technology and information systems and/or facilities and the National System for GEOINT (NSG).
* Provide daily analysis of the aforementioned for distribution to selected parties within the government, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC) to include federal, state, and local law enforcement officials. Emphasis is on items that reflect hostile or potential hostile intent toward agency interests as well as what can be gleaned about agency from an operational security perspective.
* Assimilate, evaluate and interpret all-source information related to agency from an operational security perspective. Publish finished intelligence of this information on a scheduled and ad hoc basis, with recommendations for countermeasures.
* Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC, and appropriate law enforcement entities to keep abreast of current CI issues as required and insofar as protocol permits.
* Conduct internal liaison with agency components to ensure a ready exchange of CI information to and between the appropriate parties identified by the government.
* Identify areas of discordant CI information within agency and recommend methods to correct.
* Alert the government to any imminent threats and recommend countermeasures.
* Provide long-range analytical forecasts of threats against agency and recommend countermeasures. Provide CI analysis supporting international agreements involving geospatial intelligence and sharing of the same. Prepare briefs, as required, related to any or all of the above subject matter for delivery to internal and external audiences at the executive level.
* Provide research and analysis to support the agency Research and Technology Protection (RTP) program.
* NAOVI offers competitive compensation, benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include: Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays.