Summary: Provides field technical support to Internal and External customers for the complete STAGO line of reagents, consumables, products and systems within a specified territory, but not limited to that territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilites:
* Completes method validation and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation to ensue that instruments are brought live in a specified time period to meet the customer's expectations but also the company's needs.
* Completes lot conversion and statistical analysis of performance of reagents and instrumentation within specified time period to ensure customer converts to new lot of reagents.
* Assists with problem solving for customers covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, software upgrades, and instruments as appropriate and when necessary follows Stago's escalation SOP.
* Assists customers and the service department with instrumentation as well as generic and specialized product trouble shooting as appropriate and when necessary follows Stago's escalation SOP.
* Documentation regarding all above mentioned issues.
* Performs customer on-site product training/demonstrations as necessary.
* Interacts TSMs, RSS and TSS II for advanced training and trouble shooting through the escalation process.
* Supplies appropriate telephone support.
* Performs training and guidance to internal customers.
* Furnishes leads to the Sales Team based upon technical calls and interactions with existing client base to expand current testing menu.
* Gives technical lectures where requested.
* Represents Technical Support Group and Stago at seminars, conventions, meetings, and wet workshops as necessary.
* Works on special projects as assigned by management.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents; respond effectively to technical inquiries and customer complaints.
* Ability to write and deliver effective and persuasive technical and non-technical presentations to senior management, sales and service staffs, and customer representatives.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, bias, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
* Ability to apply clinical knowledge to data analysis.
* Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
* Ability to deal with non verbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)