Paysafe Group (Paysafe) is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, card issuing and online cash solutions.
With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over US $80 billion, and approximately 3,000 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
The technical support representative is responsible for assisting customers with technical issues. The individual is expected to take calls/emails to listen, and analyze the situation in order to best resolve the technical issues at hand.
* Troubleshoot tier-1 technical issues related to Paysafe's applications and systems, as well as provide the highest quality customer service for non-technical inquiries affecting our client base (support is provided by phone and email)
* Collaborate with various internal departments to resolve customers' inquiries (specifically gateway related issues), and identify, investigate, and escalate system issues as required
* Conduct activation calls and provide training follow up on merchants not using our equipment
* Provide UAT for development initiatives
* Provide industry leading ownership of all issues reported internally and externally
* Follow-up closely on all issues that have been escalated in order to ensure efficient resolution of technical problems
* Analyze data trends and suggest new processing practices to merchants
* Support our Sales Agents with product knowledge when required
* Keep up to date on new industry initiatives and ensure technical and operational knowledge is maintained
* High School diploma. College degree preferred
* 1-3 years experience in a customer service and technical software support role
* Sales tactic with operational experience
* Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, can work independently, and proven problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Responsible and solid team player, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of urgency
* Excellent organizational, verbal/written communication, and customer service skills
* Basic understanding and hands on experience with major Internet protocols and languages
* Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Excel
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.