Energize your career with one of Healthcare's fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it's a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world's leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Positions in this function provide technical support to the enterprise. This function includes employees working on incident management response and restoration; determination of issue priority, provisioning, and service request fulfillment; installations, upgrades, and releases/deployments; and problem management analysis and resolution. It also includes data center construction, operations, and maintenance employees.
* Become subject matter expert on Health Plan Manager Application as the internal and external customer reporting tool
* Understand and appropriately respond to user inquiries received through multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
* Clearly document user issues/application defects so that they may be prioritized for remediation by the application engineering team
* Identify and troubleshoot basic user issues with Health Plan Manager which may require user education/training
* Document all user contacts in tracking tools
* Address questions related to Health Plan Manager customer reporting tool
* Leverage reporting tools utilized by the internal customer groups to support
* Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
* 3 years of work experience in a corporate setting
* 2 years of work experience in a customer service setting
* 1 years of health care experience working with claims data and medical code and proficiency in performing data analytics
* Intermediate level of proficiency working with Microsoft Excel (formulas, calculations, charts, graphs, etc.)
* 1 years of helpdesk experience
* Experience with online reporting tools
* Analytic experience
* Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally with internal and external customers, including senior level executives
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: software engineer, IT, SLDC, AEM, UI, Santa Ana, California, CA