For 1 in 8 couples, the dream of having a child is often challenged by infertility. It's not something we like to talk about but chances are, someone close to you is struggling with this very issue. At IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every woman, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Bringing together the latest science and best-in-class service, we are doing everything we can to help them achieve their goals. IntegraMed Fertility owns, invests in and/or provides services to the largest network of fertility clinics in North America. Nearly 1 in 4 fertility treatments takes place at one of our practices.
We are looking to fill an Technical Support Analyst position based out of our Purchase, NY office.
Under the direction of the Service Delivery Manager, the Technical Support Analyst provides second level technical support. Responsibilities include remote and face to face interactions, providing second level hardware and application support to all end users. Assists IT personnel in third and fourth level support in all areas of technical operations. This position also requires on-call responsibilities which are rotated among the team on a 24/7/365 basis. This role is second shift 8am to 5pm Eastern Standard time based in the Purchase, NY office.
* Provides level two analysis and customer support for all support areas.
* Provides technical support of business applications. Escalates to SME, and higher level support personnel.
* Responsible for thoroughly documenting all service requests, incidents, problems and each customer contact in designated tools. Issue documentation include the issue, updates, next actions and steps taken to resolve or satisfy.
* Assists in the identification, evaluation, tailoring and implementation of end user technology.
* Performs basic systems security administration functions, including user account creation and file system security.
* Installs, supports, and maintains end user computers, mobile devices and related software.
* Responsible for supporting/administering Exchange 2007 / 2013
* Interface with vendors and external providers on technical support related incidents and problems.
* Support Systems Administrators and Network Engineers on higher level support issues and projects.
* Possesses strong troubleshooting ability.
* Participates in on-call support coverage which includes, nights, weekends, and holidays
* Adheres to Company standards and methodology.
* Adheres to company confidentiality and security requirements.
* Communicates effectively.
* Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Attributes / Position Requirements:
* Two or four year degree or A+, Network+, or MCSE certification
* Minimum two year's customer service experience troubleshooting end user technology, both hardware and applications.
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills, specifically customer service oriented.
* Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience working with proprietary software.
* Willing to identify, own and solve problems independently and as part of a team.
* Strives to become a self-directed, productive team member, servicing a positive agent of change.
* Passionate concern for our Purpose, Vision and Values
Skills and Abilities:
Solid knowledge of end user desktop, hardware, software and mobile support. Good business acumen. Strong customer service and communication ability. Possess a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well independently. Must possess organization skills and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.