Teledyne Reynolds (a business unit of Teledyne Defense Electronics, LLC)has over 60 years of heritage supplying the highest quality, high voltage interconnect solutions to the most demanding of applications in the Military/Defense, High-end Industrial, Medical, Energy and Space industries
Position Summary and Responsibilities
* Create, revise, and review drawings and 3D CAD Models (utilizing SolidWorks).
* Review and revise department processes and standards.
* Assist in the troubleshooting of sustaining engineering production issues
* Currently enrolled as a junior or higher and pursuing a BS in Mechanical Engineering, GPA 3.0 minimum at an accredited college or university.
* Be able to use PC, Office software suites, 3D modeling software (SolidWorks preferred).
* Preferably some experience in using precision hand tools.
U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Resident
Citizenship RequirementsDue to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a "U.S. Person" (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees). Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.