Solar Turbines is seeking a highly seasoned, pro-active, accountable, and motivated hands-on Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master with 8+ years of Enterprise application solution, software engineering, and consultancy delivery experience, who can thrive in a diverse fast-paced environment to integrate Agile Scrum and software development principles into daily team practices to execute and deliver quality products on time and on budget.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, a doer, and team player who "walks the talk" and is disciplined to drive software engineering and project execution best practices to provide technical leadership, continuity, expertise and quality assurance throughout the lifecycle of the project. He/She isn't afraid to disrupt the everyday to create the exceptional, including rolling up his/her sleeves to assist the project team with task execution when needed.
* Partner, support and collaborate with Business teams to assess business needs, define project scope and requirements, manage expectations, facilitate communication, and provide project updates.
* Translate business requirements into technical requirements and work with Enterprise Architects, Solution Architect, and technical teams to assess implementation method and solution feasibility.
* Working closely with stakeholders, product owners, SMEs, business analysts, enterprise architects, software and QA engineers, and Production Support team to create and organize user stories and tasks, detailing user stories, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospective.
* Proactively assess and mitigate overall project risk through conflict and issue resolution with the project team and stakeholders.
* Proactively identify impediments and work with cross functional teams to resolve including using formal channels (escalation if required).
* Drive and execute multiple projects on time including every part of the project lifecycle from kickoff, design, development, testing, deployment, hyper support, and production support maintenance using Agile Scrum.
* Facilitate change transformation, coach and lead teams by ensuring clear communication, accountability, and assisting the team to complete sprints on time and drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc.) focused on predictable, quality delivery.
* Ensures all documentation, tracking and reporting metrics including user stories, project progress, resource utilization, change requests, issues resolution, risk mitigation plans, test scripts, test results, and status update are completed per the delivery timelines.
* Manage Team Kanban Board and daily stand ups.
* Work with cross functional teams: Infrastructure, LAN/Network, and INFO SEC to setup secured application environments and troubleshoot issues.
* Encourage velocity, quality, and efficiency while adhering to coding, quality assurance, and project execution best practices.
* Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or related STEM-discipline.
* Business Analytics experience.
* Enterprise application development and system integration experience.
* SDLC, Software engineering and Quality Assurance experience.
* Minimum 8 years of Technical Project Management.
* Minimum 5 years of Agile/Scrum implementation experience.
* SQL proficiency.
Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrated experience in a leading role working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and cross functional teams (Product Owners, BA, Developers, Architects, UX Designers, Test Engineers).
* Implementation experience in managing Agile and hybrid/plan-driven projects.
* Demonstrated experience with technical project management from initiation through planning, executing, controlling and closing of projects.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to tailor communications based on intended audience.
* Solid time management, work prioritization, and ability to shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones, including multi-tasking and managing multiple project executions to deliver projects in timely manner.
* Experienced in predicting, identifying and resolving issues
* Proficient with Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodology.
* Able to deviate from standard/established Project Management methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion.
* Demonstrated experience in technical design, troubleshooting, resolution, and production support.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
* Experience leading large-scale, agile transformations and managing multi-team projects using SCRUM, Scaled Agile Framework (Safe), or other Agile/iterative frameworks at-scale. SCRUM a must.
* Demonstrated experience of timely execution of web based application, complex integrated Enterprise Application development, Cloud application, and Third-party/COT application integration projects.
* Demonstrated success in building strong relationships, managing stakeholder expectations, including solid communication skills and strong business acumen to understand corporate strategy and present actionable findings to senior leadership.
* Experience working with continuous delivery and continuous integration, with frequent deployments to production.
* Agile Certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, SAFe or other Agile organization.
* AWS, Mobile, Cloud Application experience.
* Experience creating Hosting architecture diagram.
* Understanding of firewalls, webscan, and security protocols.