The Project Manager III is responsible for the design, development and implementation of a governance framework and projects for the business technology and support team. The Project Manager III provides tactical management of project and governance execution as defined in applicable project or program plan. The incumbent ensures project deliverables meet or exceed stakeholder expectations and corporate quality requirements, are produced on time and within scope. The incumbent is also expected to manage and lead multiple projects concurrently as assigned. Further, the Project Manager III will provide coaching, guidance and mentoring to other team members supporting project initiatives.
* Establish and track a governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
* Maintaining and updating Risk Model and Rules Governance Framework
* Monitoring compliance with requirements in the frame work
* Coordinating Governance committee and board member meetings
* Extracts existing data to manipulate/calculate/format/combine into presentable reports, charts, and graphs
* Monitoring business processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals, and analysing monthly reports
* Creates, revises and maintains project/Governance plans, as well as schedules to meet requirements.
* Provide guidance to process owners, auditors, and other stakeholders regarding interpretation of controls and requirements to internal control partners and control owners to effectively execute controls.
* Communicates effectively and consistently with all team members.
* Escalates issues quickly and appropriately to appropriate designee.
* Demonstrate sound judgment, critical thinking skills, leadership and a sense of urgency.
* Initiates and actively facilitates meetings and issue resolution involving the right parties to resolve problems.
* Fosters a team environment of shared ownership in the execution of the project.
* Ensures adherence to standard project time reporting, quality practices and audit compliance.
* Analyzes and communicates project or program status using standard and specific project management/Governance analysis techniques.
* Analyzes current and new project management/governance processes and procedures to identify the most efficient and inexpensive ways to complete projects to meet the business and stakeholder objectives.
* Establishes and maintains a strong partnership with internal customers to fully understand the business and their business needs.
* Evaluates and makes recommendations to improve organizational effectiveness and customer service, reduce costs and provide a competitive advantage.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
* Minimum Required: BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience
* Project Management certification, preferred
* 5 years' documentable project management experience.
* Proven project management skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
* Ability to create ad-hoc reports/queries to support internal and external customers.
* Advanced knowledge of SQL or PL/SQL, preferred.
* Experience with Tableau, Looker, or similar tool.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to gather and interpret customer/end-user requirements.
* Ability to establish strong working relationships across business lines and external stakeholders.
* Ability to manage change and priorities and coordinate/realign project resources as necessary.
* Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
* Ability to facilitate identification and resolution of project and framework risks and issues.
* Ability to create process flows/instruction manuals; end user training tools.