What's the role?
HERE is looking for a skilled Program Manager to join the Hitch team to drive development and deployment of the platform both internally and with external customers in collaboration with Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, Quality teams (internal/external), Stakeholders, and Customers.
Your technical familiarity with SaaS and enterprise software is a valuable skill for this role.
* Develop project scope, objectives, and achievements, involving all relevant partners (internal and external) and ensuring technical feasibility
* Has software development experience especially developing big data, SaaS software and analytics
* Extraordinary organizational, inter-personal, client facing and presentation skills
* Work with teams to set achievements, communicate project status, and identify/address potential setbacks
* Use Agile methodologies to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Manage inter-team dependencies and support customer programs to prevent impediments and foster collaboration
* Work with Engineering Manager(s) and Program Manager(s) to ensure resource availability and allocation
* Have exposure to multiple full lifecycle software implementations
* Have High-level critical thinking and strategic problem solving skills
* Identify, track and handle risks, and escalate when necessary
Who are you?
* You have a B.S. or M.S. in a relevant technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering, M.B.A, applied mathematics, physics, statistics, or econometrics)
* If you have experience in startups and SaaS is a huge plus.
* You have 5+ years of prior Program Management experience in a customer facing role and using Agile methodologies.
* You have Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
* You're a team-player that works within a collaborative environment across many job functions
* Critical thinking whilst being pragmatic and delivery focused
* You have presentation and facilitation skills with ability to convey complex technical solutions in audience-friendly terms, up to EVP level, in English
* You might be required to travel up to 10% of your time
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
Want to help revolutionize the future of work? Come help us build Hitch - The HERE Talent Platform - the service that's helping us better tap into our global talent pool, while empowering our people to take charge of their own careers and grow.
At HERE, we believe in everyone having the freedom to engage in work they love using the skills they've acquired throughout their lives. We believe that enabling this will result in fulfilled people, and more productive teams delivering creative products for a better world. It's these beliefs that inspired us to design and build Hitch. The best thing about it is that it's not just best-in-class to us at HERE - this powerful business tool allows companies of all kinds to connect deeper with their employees and to make the most of their expertise.
For employees, Hitch - the Talent Platform, provides a transparent view for them to see and be part of the work of the future. On the flip-side, when teams need help on their projects, requiring services and skillsets that are not currently available to them, they are able to build opportunities for others to join in. This allows anyone with access to see the type of work and skills needed in the immediate future.
There are hundreds of projects crafted in Hitch. Each is an example of work that employees can participate in using their current skills or used to develop themselves further.
See the Talent Platform in Action