Curriculum Associates is a rapidly growing education company committed to making classrooms better places for teachers and students. We believe that all children have the chance to succeed, and this drives the decisions we make every day. Our award-winning products, including cloud-based i-Ready®, provide teachers and administrators with flexible resources that deliver meaningful assessments and data-driven, differentiated instruction for children. We serve millions of students with our i-Ready®, Ready®, and BRIGANCE® programs because of our laser focus on our customers' needs over our own bottom line, and a belief that thoughtful and continuous innovation leads to a positive impact on classrooms and measurable growth for students.
Our accomplished Technical Product Support team is one of the best in the industry, which gives us a competitive advantage. We look for the elite in Technical Product Support Specialist candidates. The Technical Product Support Specialist will provide technical assistance, guidance, and training to customers while gaining proficiency in our online products.
The impact you'll have:
* Customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, LiveChat, and other electronic media
* Guidance/training to customers in the use of all Curriculum Associates' online products
* Troubleshooting issue reports and identify causes and resolution and/or workarounds
* Becoming proficient in all Curriculum Associates' online products
* Escalating technical and/or application issues when necessary
* Creating and updating procedures and technical documents
* Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Representatives to solve customer issues
What we're looking for:
* 3 or more years of experience in a Customer Service function
* Able to promptly and courteously answer support-related email, phone calls, LiveChat and other electronic communications from our customers
* Superior phone etiquette and verbal skills are a must
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized
* Ability to learn new web applications quickly
* Knowledge in internet applications including different web browsers
* Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task
* Excellent analysis and problem-solving capability and ability to develop creative solutions
We'd also love to see (though not required):
* Experience with Salesforce.com
* Experience with educational software
* Knowledge of networking, firewall systems, content filtering setups and how they work
Location: This position is based in our Billerica, MA office (northwest suburb of Boston). Need a ride to our office from the city? Our shuttle picks up from a number of Boston area "T" stops.
Compensation & benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K, and onsite fitness center and café.
Want to explore more? Check us out on social media: