Lucky Brand is true blue American. Born and bred in Los Angeles, Lucky shipped its first pair of vintage-inspired jeans in 1990 and quickly became known as a pioneer and innovator in the world of modern denim. Synonymous with the easy Southern California lifestyle and the fearless American spirit, Lucky Brand creates great fitting, good quality, distinctively Lucky jeans and fashion that works with the American lifestyle. Our collections are carried at better department and specialty stores and over 200 of our company-owned stores across the U.S.A., as well as online at LuckyBrand.com.
Rooted in Americana, Lucky Brand is inspired by active Californian types like surfers, cowboys, artists, musicians, and photographers, as well as anyone who embodies our fun-loving, friendly vibe.
The Technical Product Manager for corporate systems (NetSuite) acts as the product champion and is empowered to independently drive to agreement on product requirements and directions.
The ideal candidate would understand accounting systems including: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, etc…
This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering Delivery Teams, Project Managers, QA, and Operations teams.
* Build customized solutions in NetSuite and HR systems that support business requirements and processes
* Collaborate with business groups to understand their processes and requirements
* Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
* Define technical solutions in NetSuite to support business work processes
* Create technical specification documentation
* Resolve Integration Issues related to NetSuite, Workday, Kronos
* Drive resolution of all issues that come up during development & testing phase's
* Perform QA on all production changes and unit testing of all code written
* Communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout development process
* Develop, launch and manage in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions
* Identify and drive processes and system improvements for NetSuite usage.
* Lead large-scale initiatives to improve data quality and solution integration for NetSuite.
* Spearhead NetSuite training initiatives
* Perform Forecasting, Goal Tracking and reporting.
* Ad hoc support work for the Accounting/ Implementation group
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 3-5 years' experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
* 3-5 years' relevant professional experience required in Retail/ERP applications (NetSuite) and production support.
* Cloud based Retail/Supply Chain experience strongly preferred.
* A good balance of user interaction design and technical depth
* Project management skills are a must have and solid communications skills for both users and technical audiences.
* Java Scripting
* Data Base Management: SSIS packages / ETL functions / EDI
* NetSuite Scripting experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Lucky Brand is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.