The Human Resources Transformation project is a global initiative that will help bring out the best in Fortive's HR teams and managers. It's a 15-month project that will adopt and implement best in class Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll systems in all of our Operating Companies (OpCos) around the world. These new systems and processes will put our leaders in the driver's seat, allowing each HR team to reduce transactional work and evolve into a proactive, strategic partner across the entire organization. By leading this charge, you are helping Fortive realize our vision for attracting and retaining the best talent from around the world.
Technical Leader, Oracle HCM
Short Term Project Role
* Work with Deloitte to develop technical strategy, approach, and workplan, including integrations, testing, security, middleware, and data conversion for a global deployment.
* Communicate and manage the workplan, milestones and Operating Company resources required
* Lead global technical team for related tasks, issues, and risks
* Schedule and coordinate all technical development activities
* Work with PMs and technical leaders on the cutover conversion strategy
* Actively participate in iterative design and prototyping activities
* Manage risks/issues and escalate as needed
* Status reporting to HCM Leader and PMO
* Manage acquisition integrations and divestitures as required
* Internalize customer insights to drive future state HCM innovation
* Mentor and train internal team members in support of go-forward support strategies
* Champion and lead a consumer-grade customer experience, using customer insights to identify and exceed customer needs
Key skills, qualities, or experience:
* Experience leading technical workstreams for Oracle HCM Cloud global deployments
* Prefer experience with, or an understanding of, agile methodology
* Passionate approach to serving customers
* Ability to balance strategic concerns with day to day activities
* Ability to balance past experience with new ideas and solutions offered by others
* Offer ideas and opinions without fear of criticism or professional risk
* Investigate the unknown to find a better way
* Follow convictions in the face of adversity
* Resiliency, flexibility, learning agility, determination in face of setbacks
* Results oriented, delivering on commitments consistently
* Raise difficult issues early and often to ensure they are addressed
* Solid and proactive risk assessment and creative mitigation mindset
* Associative skills across multiple HCM modules
* Strong communication skills
* Strong project management experience
* Strong leadership and teamwork skills
* Analytical and Detail Oriented
* Logical Reasoning
* Divergent Thinking
* Not afraid to challenge
* Problem Solver
Corporate office in Everett, WA, frequent travel during implementation (~30%).
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.