SUMMARY: The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with the Global Total Rewards team as well as various HR & IT teams in developing and implementing solutions for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., a leading developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. This is an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills as a PM professional while making a positive impact on a variety of projects. The Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
* Proven track record of managing multiple, complex, large scale, HR and HRIS projects.
* Management of the end-to-end delivery of large, complex, multi-staged Information Technology projects across all multiple divisions according to various PMO Methodologies.
* Coordination of projects and teams among HR, IT, Legal, Finance, and more.
* Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
* Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team.
* Strong resource management skills. Ability to coordinate resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work directly with the HR and Technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom solutions.
* Ability to utilize and integrate various project management frameworks and methodologies (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid) in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Communicate with end users and various teams, gathering information, diagnosing issues, and providing regular and timely updates to the teams and management.
* Ability to manage resources, budgets, vendors, and be able to lead and guide projects through completion.
* Be able to respond to critical requests during off hours
* Ability to develop strong relationships with your customers
* Create and maintain documentation
* Bachelor's degree in HR, Information Systems, Business or other related major.
* At least 5 years of direct experience managing multiple projects with a proven track record of managing successful projects.
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc. as well as HR systems, processes, procedures and projects.
* Demonstrated proficiency in motivating team members.
* Understanding of traditional and agile project management techniques.
* Proficiency in multiple project management software packages and technological tools to manage projects and simplify communications.
* Knowledge of HRIS, payroll, and CRM systems. Experience with Workday is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong writing skills
* Must be able to generate, explain, and present detailed schedules, objectives, reports, and other documentation accurately
* Excellent trainer and has experience with change management
* PMI membership and PMP certification is a plus