As a member of the Technical Enablement Operations team at Splunk, you will work cross-functionally to coordinate enablement for global technical Splunk Partners. We are looking for a Partner Lead to build, execute, and measure technical enablement for our Partners. The Partner Lead will be self-disciplined, organized, and pays attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to play a key role and establish yourself in an exciting, growing and disruptive enterprise technology company. This is a high-energy position in a global company that requires someone who is quick to pick up new skills, and can work well with colleagues and customers around the world. This role can be done remotely, however you should be able to work U.S. hours.
* Serve as first point of contact for technical enablement for internal Partner team stakeholders and external Partner leaders in AMER, PUBSEC, EMEA and APAC.
* Work with Partner program stakeholders to design and execute training paths, accreditations, and certifications
* Work with Core, Security, and IT area leads to plan, organize, and distribute Partner training
* Assist with global enablement events
* Drive enablement based on KPIs to develop expertise in the global Partner network
* Experience with technical Partner training and credentialing for one or more of the following types of Partners: Managed Service Providers, Resellers, System Integrators, Professional Services partners, Distributors, Technology Alliance Partners
* Strong presentation and project management skills
* Experience facilitating cross-functional meetings
* Ability to travel
* Ability to manage complex requirements and conflicting priorities
* Ability to build positive relationships internally and externally, in-person and virtually
* Thrives on working under pressure in a dynamic environment and stays flexible through organizational growth and change
* Bachelor's degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
* Strong communication skills with business customers through multiple channels including email, phone, Zoom, Skype, Slack etc.
* Working with Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.