Ria's mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company in the world, offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to its customers. Our vision is a service that is "always on", and available whenever, wherever and however people need it, serving customers, anywhere around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Validate and complete requirements by working with stakeholders, developers and QA.
* Provide adequate & accurate documentation of requirements, use cases, user stories and business rules.
* Represent requirements using alternative views, such as diagrams, prototypes and scenarios (as needed by the projects).
* Work with UI/UX team to help preparing final mockups for the developers.
* Work with the Development and QA Engineers to conduct sprint backlog grooming sessions.
* Conduct basic reporting and data analysis to help make decision in the design of the application based on the data collected.
* Propose new system features and updates.
* Interviewing skills, to talk with individuals and groups about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirements information
* Analytical skills to:
* critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
* abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding,
* distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs
* distinguish solution ideas from requirements
* evaluate solution alternatives and provide recommendations
* Written communication skills, to write accurate and adequate requirements
* Understanding of the Application Lifecycle process
* 4+ Years of experience in similar roles: Business Analysis, Systems Development (or QA).
* 3+ Years of working knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL
* Experience working with Agile, SCRUM & Waterfall methodologies
* Experience with Money Transfer systems (industry)
To the Technical Design Analyst we offer:
* Competitive compensation
* Employee benefits package including 401(k) with employer match and an employee stock purchase plan
* Benefits for employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
* Growth opportunities within the company
* Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
* Ability to sit for extended periods
About Ria Financial:
Ria Financial Services ("Ria") is the money transfer division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. ("Euronet") (NASDAQ: EEFT). Ria is one of the largest global money transfer companies in the world. Our mission is to be the most progressive money transfer company by offering service excellence and the most competitive and reliable remittance payment services to our customers. Since we began in New York in 1987, we have been successfully providing a cost effective, secure and fast alternative to send money to the families and loved ones of customers worldwide. Now serving 150 countries we are a recognized brand in both quality and service.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (Ria).
Do you want to work with one of the industry leaders in the Money Transfer business? Then Ria Financial is the right place for you!
Apply on-line today!
Ria Financial is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We provide equal opportunity in all employment matters without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, for all qualified applicants and Ria Financial associates. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and convictions records.