Are you passionate about work? Do you want to be associated with a company in which the work you do affects the healthcare of millions? Make your contribution and join us on this opportunity!
Q Analysts is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Firms. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Sr. Reports Analyst for 3+ Month possible contract to hire project that we are delivering for one of our clients located in Pasadena, CA. Our client is a national non-profit Healthcare leader who is leading the way in technology, medical innovation, research and sustainability.
* Lead staff in the development, implementation & maintenance of reporting processes & data systems & in providing reliable support to customers
* Leads staff in the development & maintenance of decision support systems & tools. Ensures that customer requests for accurate, consistent & timely information are responded to effectively.
* Manages staff (Project Managers & Analysts), functional teams, as well as the program development & implementation
* Lead staff in the development, implementation & maintenance of reporting processes & data systems & in providing reliable support to customers. Leads staff in the development & maintenance of decision support systems & tools. Ensures that customer requests for accurate, consistent & timely information are responded to effectively.
* Review & provide technical direction to staff regarding the development of reporting & system specifications & designs, data definitions & data mapping, the identification of information sources & distribution paths, programming, & documentation
* Manages efforts to cleanse & transform information contained in departmentally supported reporting systems and/ or custom applications to ensure that the data meets the informational needs of customer groups at all levels of the organization
* Consult w/ clients & senior leadership to determine the informational requirements necessary to formulate, meet & anticipate short & long term organizational needs
* Manages the acquisition & aggregation of data from a variety of functional areas & source systems
* Maintains an elevated level of proficiency regarding technological capabilities of decision support systems & an in-depth knowledge of the information contained in applications & databases both supported by the department or which feed/are fed by those systems
* Directs staff in addressing data management & customer service issues & ensures staff responds appropriately & effectively to customer needs
* Recruit, train, motivate & retain competent, qualified technical staff
* Set goals & define behaviors
* Experience Level: 6-10 Years
* Mission oriented, focused on doing what is right and what will drive better value for the business
* Teamwork (ability to work with business and technical team)
* Innovative (aspires to learn modern technology and opportunistic in areas to add additional value to business via new innovations)
* Flexible (adaptive towards constantly changing business and technology environment)
* An ardent desire to stay current on the new features made available in future releases of SQL Server
* Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
* Knowledge and appreciation of business concepts and requirements as applicable to a large academic, research, and/or health care facility
* Knowledge and understanding of business research principles, processes, and techniques
* Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
* Ability to develop and deliver presentations
* Knowledge of the principles of strategic business decision-making
* Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
* Consultative and advisory skills
* Skill in the use of survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques
* Skill in the use of computerized spreadsheet, relational database, and word processing software
* Top 3 to 5 skills:
* Program/Project Management- write project plans, gather business requirements, work with customers.
* Technical proficiency (SQL reporting, Advanced Excel)
* Supervisory and management experience- Manage a team of 6 members
* Business Administration, Accounting, Information Management, Finance or Hospital Operations
* Proficient in PC databases, decision support tools and spreadsheets.
* Strong analytical, written and oral communications skills.
* High proficiency in analysis, planning, negotiations and decision-making, interviewing, administrating, supervising, and interpersonal communication
* Demonstrated analytical abilities involving multiple systems, platforms, and/or applications.
* Demonstrated negotiating, mentoring, interpersonal, and project management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Program/Project Management capabilities/product/system development life cycle:
* Prioritize key milestones, functional assignments, & assign time allocations to individuals, project teams assigned to the program, & self to achieve the required results
* Break down the program elements into manageable & achievable tasks/activities & create a logical plan (e.g., work plan, storyboard) for an activity or program segment
* Manage program scope changes & adjust program plan & budget accordingly
* Document process flow for existing & 'to be' processes
* Develop client & internal presentations
* Provide formal staff feedback for performance evaluations
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Since 2003, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specialization is in Quality Assurance & Testing solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts, we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Learn about us here and come join us.