Are you passionate about work? Do you want to be associated with a company in which the work you do affects the healthcare of millions? Make your contribution and join us on this opportunity!
Q Analysts is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Firms. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and talented Sr. Business Systems Analyst for 5+ Month project that we are delivering for one of our clients located in Burbank, CA. Our client is a national non-profit Healthcare leader who is leading the way in technology, medical innovation, research and sustainability.
* Provides consultation to clients, including organizational leadership and guides work towards actionable outcomes.
* Regularly measures the impact of business decisions on clients and customers.
* Evaluates effectiveness of actions/programs implemented & makes recommendations.
* Works with clients and staff to identify opportunities and methods to improve efficiencies with analysis.
* Provides support to peers and clients including technical & programming assistance project management and scoping documentation review and support.
* Directs and executes creative analytic approaches that lead to actionable outcomes which further promote organizational goals.
* Proactively recognizes potential issues, develops plans to address and understands how to communicate these steps to department leadership and clients.
* Participates in the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable measurement and evaluation
* Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
* XML authoring of correspondence based on a custom schema.
* XML support/development of organizations business and customer documents for physical print and online presentation.
* Partner with Client, PM, IT, Testing, and other teams to understand, document, and communicate project requirements
* Minimum number of years of experience required:
* Minimum: Bachelor's and/or 5-8 yrs. of hands on work experience
* Technical proficiency, but ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
* Ability to identify inefficient points in processes and effectively influence others towards suggested improvements
* Top 3-5 Required Skills:
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages
* Experience in an XML implementation such as HTML
* Experience in Visual Basic
* Experience with JAVA based applications
* Experience in Health care industry with hands on role in authoring or programming of physical or online documents.
* Experience MS Office, especially Excel, Access, and Visio
* Technical / project documentation
* Preferred: Bachelor's & 5+ yrs. or Masters & 3 yrs. work experience. Health care experience in authoring or development of physical or online documents
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Since 2003, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specialization is in Quality Assurance & Testing solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts, we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Learn about us here and come join us.