Join benefitexpress...benefit wise, relationship driven. benefitexpress is seeking a Systems Specialist to join our team at the corporate office located in Schaumburg, Illinois.
The Systems Specialist works with the management team, client teams and development to design, configure and test enhancements to existing capabilities and new modules. The Systems Specialist is responsible for roll-out plans and works closely with the Client Service team to develop training materials. Primarily responsible for functionality on the My Benefit Express web platform, the Systems Specialist is also responsible for integration of data between all the systems.
What you will do:
* Assists the manager in all elements of design, documentation, testing, project plan and implementation/conversion for enhancements and new modules
* Configure client sites, including benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents
* Data Import Design and Implementation
* Data analysis & audit (often from various sources)
* Data Export Implementation (proprietary and EDI) including coordinating, testing feeds with external vendors: insurance carriers, TPAs and payroll/HRIS systems
* Design, implement and produce reports providing summary and audit details
* Works to integrate MBE and client systems, including data migration and assessing system compatibility
What you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* 2+ years of employee benefit experience
* Proficiency with SQL, HTML a plus
* MS Office Suite software, experience required in advanced Excel skills especially in the use of formulas and VLOOKUPs
* Familiarity with and ability to master key web technologies as used by benefitexpress
* Experience in understanding file layouts and testing output including mapping and translations
Why work here:
* Competitive compensation aligned to your experience
* Great benefits including; Health, Dental, Life & Vision, FSA & HSA, with generous PTO and 401K plans
* On-Site Gym with cardio machines, free weights, showers, putting green, pool table and relaxation room
* Casual Dress Code
* We give back! Paid Volunteer Time to participate in a project of your choosing or join the team with one of ours: Adopt a Highway or Blessings in a Backpack
Who we are:
benefitexpress is the leading middle market, cloud-based platform for employee benefits and health exchange services, with a focus on flexibility.
By offering technology that integrates all benefits, in a one-stop-shop, benefitexpress provides simplicity to complex plans and offers a very custom-made experience to engage and educate employees while offering employers an ease of benefit management that is unmatched in market. benefitexpress provides a full range of services including, benefit enrollment, management and administration as well as direct bill services, reimbursement account administration, carrier bill reconciliation, total compensation statements, and a full-service call center.