A career in our Service Management practice, within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between PwC and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies. We help our clients adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances. You'll be at the forefront of helping organisations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimise business processes or enable scalable technology. Our team helps organisations transform their Information Technology operations into additional sources of revenue by improving Information Technology service delivery, cost efficiency, and customer satisfaction. As part of the team, you'll help our clients design and implement process strategies to address gaps in their cloud service delivery and service management proficiency.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the technical program/project lifecycle including:
* Managing enterprise-level technology, infrastructure, and security projects in heterogeneous computing environments and demonstrates the ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders;
* Assembling and managing cross-functional teams, and defines implementation plans that include estimating schedule, effort, and cost;
* Assessing the quality of work, managing progress, risks and problems throughout the project lifecycle.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success within a professional services firm or large enterprise providing the following areas:
* Project governance, e.g. organizational and process aspects;
* Risk management and analysis, e.g. risk register, risk modeling, root cause analysis;
* Issue management;
* Construction of project management controls, e.g. schedule and cost control, change management;
* Complex schedule analysis, e.g. critical path, schedule compression/time-cost trade-offs, change impacts;
* Performance metrics and project reporting;
* Quantifying cause and effect of delays using project and portfolio management applications;
* Identifying and implementing process improvements that help clients achieve their business objectives; and,
* Employing industry-leading practices to improve project performance.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and/or success in roles utilizing and leveraging, technology platforms, including the following areas:
* Management and coordination of technology plan, build, run initiatives;
* Technology platforms, including centralized, distributed, cloud-based, mid-range and database technologies;
* Collaboration across functional areas, Development, QA and Operations, to assure technical credibility of a released technology;
* Technical resource alignment for technical progression of program content;
* Enterprise IT Services organizations and other Business Area IT Service Organizations pertaining to the delivered technology solution coordination; and,
* Indirect IT Procurement, Asset Management, and Logistics including: IT Procurement and Supply Management; Asset management, hardware, software licenses, inventory; Vendor agreements, and Program support coordination.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and proven success with leading diverse, cross-functional teams in establishing, monitoring, and controlling large scale projects for both individual projects and aggregated portfolios, including the following areas:
* Managing and delivering highly complex Infrastructure technology projects in accordance with PMI/ industry-leading practices;
* Building high performing teams, including providing meaningful written and verbal real-time feedback;
* Managing multiple projects and teams concurrently;
* Developing innovative solutions to complex problems, independently and proactively;
* Utilizing multiple technologies, e.g. project control tools, statistics and risk packages, and Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project;
* Managing project workflow, resources, and budgets;
* Communicating technical concepts in a clear manner, verbally and in writing, to advance business initiatives;
* Developing and building out a new service offering; and,
* Leading development of proposals that strategically articulate the value of service offerings to generate new projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.