At MCR, LLC, we are the nation's premier Integrated Program Management (IPM) firm. Since 1977, MCR has delivered planning, cost/schedule analysis, acquisition management and program assessment solutions to help government and commercial clients successfully lead their programs. MCR's 400+ professionals provide critical thinking and integrated solutions to acquisition professionals, helping customers become more efficient and effective in running complex programs.
Do you have previous Cyber Security experience? Are you looking to play a meaningful role in a creative environment? If so, we are searching for someone like you to join our team of experts in supporting military and DoD operations.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will provide Cyber Security support to the Air Force Modeling & Simulation Training Toolkit (AFMSTT) program office, which is within the Digital Directorate (formally known as the Battle Management Directorate) at Hanscom AFB, MA
* Comply with RMF, DoD Directive (DoDD) 8500.01E, DoD Instruction (DoDI) 8500.2, DoDI 8500.01, and DoDI 8510.01 and other Cyber Security guidance and directives as applicable
* Ensure engineering activities (analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring) best meets (as resources allow) established requirements (e.g., RMF & DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide)
* Develop, review, and refine Continuity of Operations (COOP) package documentation and related artifacts
* Assist the UC2 Program in developing authorization package artifacts that satisfy Authorization Official requirements
* Review and provide inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) package for Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
* Support efforts of the UC2 PMO by supplying Cyber Security requirements language for the organic sustainment support organization
* Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
* A minimum of 5 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Must have a current Security + certification
* Excellent communication skills - both oral and written - and possess analytical skills to identify and fault isolate problems/issues, accurately assess relevance of information, generate and evaluate alternatives, and provide solution recommendations
* Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work in a multi-disciplined environment with an adaptive personality.
* Demonstrated knowledge of cloud-based architecture is required
* CISSP certification is desirable
* Understanding of the RMF process
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are passionate about a future at MCR and wish to learn more about current opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.