Serenova simplifies every aspect of the customer experience to make life easier for contact center executives, their customers and employees. The world's most passionate, customer-focused brands achieve better interactions, deeper insights, and more meaningful outcomes with Serenova's contact center solutions. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Serenova has operations in California, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Learn more at www.serenova.com. For live updates, follow @SerenovaShine.
* Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
* Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards.
* Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology.
* Accountable for the following systems: mostly Linux and some Windows systems that support Production infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support Asset Management; Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
* Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of our systems and environments.
* Work across functional (development, testing, deployment, systems/ infrastructure) and project teams to ensure 24x7 operation of all environments.
* Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures.
* The candidate for this position must have had at least 3 years of working experience supporting a SaaS environment. Experience with AWS is a plus.
* The candidate for this position must have had at least 8 years of working experience supporting Linux systems. Experience with RHEL/CentOS preferred.
* The candidate should have experience supporting a large-scale infrastructure. The candidate will have had exposure to system administration, virtualization, and production support. VMware experience a plus.
* Extensive experience supporting and configuring enterprise hosted infrastructure and cloud-based infrastructure.
* Experience in scaling distributed data systems infrastructure automation tools, for example, Chef, Ansible a plus.
Our Core Values:
We're all human, and we treat everyone (including ourselves) with humility, kindness and respect.
Progress Over Perfection:
We are flexible and resilient. We embrace change, roll with the punches, and strive to make each day better than the day before.
We are fanatically transparent, seeking accountability in all that we do, we honor our work, keep our commitments, and seek every opportunity to act in the service of others.
Above and Beyond:
Everyone is a customer - and simply meeting expectations is never enough. We delight in simplifying the complex and doing more with less and giving more than we ask for in return.
No Finish Line:
We are imaginative and tenacious. We are never discouraged, never satisfied and never done. There's always more we can do, and because we cannot fail if we do not quit, above all, we persist.
Perks & Benefits:
* Values-based culture
* Flexible PTO & generous Holiday Schedule
* Robust Medical Benefits
* Pets? We've got them covered too!
* 401(k) match
* On-site masseuse, car detailer and gym memberships also available
* Taco Tuesday & Friday lunches
* Monthly Happy Hours