The selected candidate will be a member of the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Team, which is responsible for supporting Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and sustainment activities for the DQIM Production and Delivery Support Team. Will work directly with DQIM leads to monitor, research, process, and manage data exchanges.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Support review and processing of F-35 SDP and pursue approval for delivery to support aircraft DD250 and delivery, Non-Aircraft equipment delivery or operational site standup and sustainment operations.
These SDP include:
Sustainment Data Build (SDB) - including As-Delivered BOM
Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
Reference & Initialization Data
Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
Configuration Management (CM) As-Built Data
2. Perform data modeling/mapping/mining and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) activities
3. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions during aircraft DD250 and ferry participation and delivery cycle.
4. Assist in coordination with assigned users, application teams, and suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Request
5. Support the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
6. Participate in functional and timeline analyses, structured improvement activities, trade studies, requirements allocation, and interface definition studies.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 5 years of professional experience; or a related Master's degree. Considered career, or journey, level.
* Highly motivated individual with the ability to continually learn and expand F-35 system knowledge in a fast pace environment. * Ability to work well with team members across multiple organizations. * Experience in customer support and troubleshooting * Able to obtain a Secret security clearance * U.S citizen
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.