Description:Does the thought of creating state-of-the-art solutions for the innovative products that directly integrates with Lockheed Martin Skunkworks™ excite you?
Come join the Command and Control (C2) Ground domain within RMS as we revolutionize our ground segment solutions for both The Skunkworks™ and our external Department of Defense customers. If you get excited about the prospect of building premiere ground solutions that support both The Skunkworks ™ and our external customers, then RMS C2 Ground is the place for you to make a difference and grow your career.
The C2 Ground family of programs supports the C4ISR Business Area (Command, Control, Communications, and Computers Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) as well as Independent Research and Development (IRAD) efforts. The C2 Ground program develops highly reliable shelterized and fixed facility command and control (C2) systems ground stations. These systems demand development of advanced software solutions as well as integration of high-end COTS and custom hardware interfacing to complex communications systems. Our fully integrated systems support global operations of national importance with a legacy of mission success.
We want you to join our systems engineering team - facilitating and supporting mission analysis and requirements definition across diverse disciplines throughout the product lifecycle. As a member of our team:
* You'll work closely with the engineering teams responsible for architecture, scrum-based software development, integration and test, electrical and mechanical design, and support activities like logistic and obsolescence management.
* Throughout this process, you'll be responsible for driving engineering products across these multi-disciplinary teams to completion. You will review and provide input to product design (software and/or hardware) ensuring compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and additional specifications as required.
* You'll keep your finger on the pulse of program milestones and deliveries, ensuring that the work that you do in support of operational concepts (CONOPS) development, requirements development & maintenance, trade studies, simulation and modeling, and other related analysis activities are completed to support our delivery schedules.
* You'll perform model-based systems engineering through development of use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and architecture and data flows in support of both internal activities, as well as customer deliverables.
* Your communication skills, both verbal and written, will be a key element in maintaining and growing our customer relationships, and ensuring continuous customer satisfaction.
Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering from an accredited college or in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Interested in requirements derivation and decomposition.
* Experience developing Concepts of Operations documentation
* An understanding of the system lifecycle process
* Proven drive and initiative
* Microsoft Tools Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
* Ability to see the Big Systems of Systems Engineering Picture
* Experience with Design documentation and communication to various disciplines.
* Experience with upfront systems engineering for large networked based system
* Highly Self-Motivated problem solver
* Experience testing functional requirements and non-function requirements
* Experience with real-time applications development
* Planning and Scheduling
* Agile Software Development Rhythm Experience
* Process Definition and Improvement
* System Analysis
* Model Based Systems Engineering (and associated tools) is a plus
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.