* Configure Windows Server Administration including Active Directory, Group Policy, Permissions, etc. * Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.) * Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, SSL VPN appliance and Security appliances to allow access to the corporate network * Configure and install Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure Deployments and/or Hybrid Environments * Configure and install client/server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems * Provide technical assistance and support for Helpdesk staff, administrators, service providers, and outside vendors * Troubleshoot malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services * Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency * Plan and execute installations, configuration, and testing of equipment; define network policies and procedures around establishing connectivity * Configure and setup Microsoft Exchange Server (2007-2016), SQL Server
Experience and Skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from a four-year College or University required
* Minimum 5 years as a Network Administrator or position with equivalent responsibilities
* Minimum 5 years direct experience working with Cisco Routers and Switches
* Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
* Current CCNA or equivalent skill level
* Knowledge of Cisco Prime configuration and infrastructure a plus
* Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2016, and SQL 2016 experience a plus
* Knowledge of VoIP and Wireless implementation and support
* Able to maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN, Firewalls, and IPS/IDS appliances
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* MCSE, CCNA, or Network+ certifications preferred
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.