CareDox is hiring a Support Desk Intern to create an efficient process and infrastructure for the collection, storage and analysis of data. You will provide technical support to internal and external customers by researching, answering questions and troubleshooting problems. In this role, strong leadership and organizational skills, logical reasoning skills and business intelligence are required.
CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, and healthcare providers. Our solution includes in-school health services (flu shots, checkups, chronic disease management) and our school-centered digital health platform, enabling HIPAA & FERPA-compliant digital health charting, chronic disease management, and immunization compliance reporting. The CareDox team is working hard to drive world-class health outcomes for American public schools districts through health technology and preventative care.
* Become a subject matter expert on CareDox's platforms, the K-12 education technology industry. and the major issues faced parents, nurses, schools, and districts.
* Serve as the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking assistance over the phone or email.
* Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
* Walk each customer through the problem-solving process.
* Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
* Record events, problems and their resolutions in the ZenDesk ticket system.
* Follow-up and update customer status and information.
* Provide feedback for training programs by identifying learning issues and suggesting possible improvements.
* Handle customer inquiries in compliance with service level agreements.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
* A proactive self-starter with strong commitment to high-quality work.
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
* A result-driven individual with ability to work comfortably in a collaborative setting.
* Able to work well independently as well as with a team across many areas.
* Adaptable to an ever changing work environment.
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or the Google Apps Suite.
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
* Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
Bonus If You Have:
* 1+ years of experience in customer support, customer service, or another customer-facing role.
* Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Desk, or any other support software platforms.
* Knowledge of Slack and Asana is a plus.