What's the opportunity?
The Support Analyst helps facilitate the smooth transition from customer or account request to the team's development resources. This role is the lynchpin tying together development, training, and customer support.
An ideal candidate is passionate about customer service and has a technological inclination. They must also be comfortable working independently and as part of a collaborative team. Ideal candidates will also be adept at identifying root causes to recurring issues to meet customer needs. This role is filled with daily challenges associated with a fast pace and constantly evolving environment for high profile customers. A positive "can do" attitude and willingness to learn about the systems and how the customer utilizes these tools is essential.
Primary focus includes triaging priority for incoming requests, vetting requests for requirements (or working to gather an appropriate level of information), supporting and troubleshooting user problems to determine if the problem is hardware, software, or procedural; resolving problems or escalating problems to appropriate resources if needed and following up to ensure the resolution is to user satisfaction. Daily workload for this role likely includes:
* Managing requests via an incident tracking tool
* Problem solving through research and investigation
* Resolving immediate problems by utilizing tools like SQL
* Helping to identify issue root causes and helping to create solutions to identified defects
This role primarily interacts with and supports the Manager of TMC Reporting and Analytics, the TMC Reporting & Finance group, TMC's Account and Operations Managers (AM/OMs), Corporate IT, and TMC Logistics Leads and Representatives.
What will you be doing?
* Manage TMC Reporting and Analytics request queue
* Ensure proper closure of tickets with the Service Desk according to defined service level agreements (SLA)
* Triage day to day user issues
* Monitor measures to ensure system stability
* Proactively communicate issues
* Help ensure all tickets have fully defined requirements
* Work with the team to appropriately route tickets to the proper developer
* Tracks ticket progress and ensure tickets are appropriately updated
* Escalate critical issues or those exceeding SLA
* Builds strong relationships with the Reporting& Finance, EDW IT, and Service Desk teams
* Builds relationships with users and the broader TMC network
* Proactively reviews planned implementations and identify potential integration or problem areas that need to be monitored.
* Looks for and participates in process improvement opportunities
What are we looking for?
* Bachelor's degree preferred. In lieu of degree, 3 + years of relevant helpdesk/desktop support experience required
* Must have strong customer service experience
* Must have good written and verbal communication
* Proven track record of effectively delivering results in a fast paced, flexible environment while managing multiple priorities
* Demonstrated creativity solving technology problems.
* Experience in the following desired:
* Previous experience in Transportation/Logistics
* Power BI
* T-SQL preferably with SQL Server
* Strong organization and problem-solving skills
* Professional written/verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, innovator, and positive team player with ability to work with little or no supervision
* Able to quickly identify problems and find creative/logical solutions with minimal assistance
* Capable of producing quality materials within tight timeframes while simultaneously managing multiple requests
* The ability to set and meet deadlines with short lead times
* Travel- None
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
Become a part of our team of over 500 talented IT Professionals. Work in collaborative, Agile development environment. Find continuing challenges and work with committed leaders. Stay with us - we're large enough to build global solutions, but small enough to make real impacts as individuals.
C.H. Robinson-accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen-quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go 'round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran