At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking an outstanding performer to help support users of its content operations platform which is used to create and syndicate marketing content. This function is crucial in enabling IBM marketers to create, find and reuse the best performing content.
The Support Admin will become a platform expert and work directly with creators of IBM marketing content and marketing users to understand and troubleshoot issues, manage application configurations and facilitate production operational processes.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping colleagues do their jobs effectively and will have a have a background in user engagement and support, including experience managing live, production systems used by a large user base in a variety of roles.
In this role you will:
* Own and manage technical support processes for production usage of the tool
* Monitor support channels to respond as first line of support to users
* Triage user requests and issues to appropriate teams for resolution
* Work with the platform vendor to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
* Recommend or implement new improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, and processes
* Escalate critical issues in a timely fashion
* Own and manage application administration processes
* Execute user account management requests (e.g. new accounts, change in roles)
* Execute changes to application configurations to support platform updates
* Assist in regular application maintenance activities (e.g. reporting, auditing)
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* At least 5 years experience working on a product team
* 2+ years supporting SaaS products
* 2+ years experience using Jira, Zendesk and Slack or similar tools in a product support setting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Good analytical and problem solving skills e.g. debugging, troubleshooting, etc
* Ability to quickly become an expert in new tools
* An understanding of software development and programming practices
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
* Preferred experience using the Kapost product and working with content creation, marketing or other creative teams
About Business Unit
At IBM Cognitive Applications, we build open applications that unlock the power of data for clients, partners, and developers. Running on top of IBM's unique Hybrid, Multi-cloud and AI infrastructures, these applications work across horizontal domains and bring our technology to life for end users. Cognitive Applications unit includes: Watson Customer Engagement, Watson IoT, Watson Media and Weather, Talent & Collaboration, Digital Growth & Commerce, and IBM Developer teams.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree Commissionable: No
Key Job Details
* State:NEW YORK
* City:NEW YORK
* Category:Product Services
* Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
* Position Type:Professional
* Employment Type:Full-Time
* Contract Type:Regular
* Req ID:246622BR
* Location:NEW YORK, NY US